House.jpg

Have you ever had that feeling about something or someone that you wanted to tell everyone about. Well for me that feeling is about the new show House. I think that Fox has truly undone itself, because generally I wouldn't even watch the station. House is a serious drama, with a twist of witty comedy. The plot to the show is that a group of four doctors try to solve cases that have stumped other proffessionals in their field. There is a head doctor that seemingly know more than facts and tidbits than anyone should ever no and his staff helps him come to a conclusion about whatever medical condition that they are studying. If my description of the show seems uninteresting then I haven't done the show much just. The best thing for anyone to do is to catch the first five minutes of House which airs on Tuesdays at 8 o'clock and see how easily that you get hooked.

Posted by fort0098 at 12:45 PM

Unanswered Questions

suckers.jpg

How many lick does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? If you are like me and have seen that commercial over a million times you are probably bothered by the fact that there is no real answer. The owl say three, but I believe that he was being a little greedy. Also what about the question which came first the chicken or the egg? We can all come up with our own opinion but what is the truth. Will we ever know what the true answer is or is this a category that will remain uncharted water?

Posted by fort0098 at 2:33 PM

Yellow Arrow

yellow arrow.jpg

The location that I would place my yellow arrow is at Central High School in Saint Paul. The reason that I would do this is because it holds so many memories. Although the entire experience wasn't a walk in the park it was a life changing experience that shaped me and allowed me to grow. I think that if every one was aware of the yellow arrow program they would choose to put a yellow arrow at their high schools as well. The reason that I believe this to be true is because a large majority of people have a an experience in theirs schools whether good or bad that they could consider unique or memorable.

Posted by fort0098 at 2:27 PM

The Light Rail You Didn' t Know

light rail.jpg

I arrived at 38th street and Hiawatha at around 3:30 on Friday afternoon. This is one of many site for Minnesota’s light rail system. This particular station was rather clean and only had a few graffiti marks, that were professing individual’s undying love for one another, and other graphic remarks. There were actually only two other people at the stop, which was other wise deserted, except for the cars on the paralleled highway. This was very interesting to me because I had the preconception that the station would be dirty and much like the bus stations. Once I actually got on board I was surprised once again because it was the atmosphere was very clean, and the passengers weren’t bums as I had imagined them to be, but actually they were men and women who were very well dressed in almost a business like manner. I got off at the next stop where my mom was waiting to pick me up. I told her about my ride, and was excited to get another taste of the Minnesota light rail.
This can be consider somnambulism because in a way I was sleepwalking. I wasn’t paying attention to the light rail because of my belief in the way that I thought its was suppose to be. Now that I pass the light rail I won’t just think of it as another place that takes up space and money in Minneapolis but it also can be a safe and effective way to get from point A to B.

Posted by fort0098 at 2:13 PM