Sustainable Design and Energy: A Social Design Issue
Our Globe is reaching an extreme energy and resource crisis. The population keeps growing, as the need for energy does. This leaves habitat and energy levels diminished creating future economic instability and affirms our need for alternative energy.
Sustainable energy replenishes itself indefinitely, leaving no other pollutants or space for an economic depression--energy that contributes to every human need and want for our everyday functional utilities. Sustainable design will not only provide renewable energy, but also reduce if not eliminate pollutants and intrinsically make the future healthier, cleaner, and greener for generations to come.
WERC, located out of Brainerd Minnesota, is one of several environmentally sustainable businesses. The following is a list of sustainable designs they offer:
Designing environmentally responsible buildings,
• Consultations on energy/water/building materials,
• Construction project planning and management,
• Energy audits, energy calculations for commercial or residential
• Installation of energy generation equipment,
• Sales of Wind Turbines, Solar Electric, Solar Heating, Geothermal,
Water Flowforms, Composting Toilets and Greywater Systems
To read further on WERC please visit: