Main | The role of a parent »

Miracle of Birth

I was watching a show on babies who were born against all odds...and it got me to thinking the lengths parents go to for their children and what they sacrafice for them, not to mention the amount of money they would spend on them. It is amazing, and I don't think that parents get enough credit for everyhting that they have done. The parents on this show overcame huge obstacles just to have their children, and I wonder at what age their children will really appreciate everything thay did just so they could be born. I don't think enough of us realize what our parents have done for us. So I would like to take a moment and thank all of the wonderful parents out there who have given their kids so much, taught them so much, and more importantly loved them through everything. Being a good Parent is the hardest job in the world. I know I will not understand it fully until I am a parent, which will not be for a long time, but I am finally grasping the concept of what it takes and that is why I think good parenting needs to be applauded. Thank you to all of those who love us so much and would do anything for us.