- Let's say the user doesn't find a course among the approved courses so she submits a course for approval. She authenticates before landing this page. Fields on this page include:
The application runs validations, transformations and creates a record in the database.
Because the form is strict, the user is allowed to save her course for submission at a later time. The application skips any validations and transformations and creates a record in the database.
The user gets a confirmation message appropriate to whether she saved or submitted. Also on this page are links to likely next steps, including #5.
A list of all courses a user has submitted and their current status.
If the user submits for approval, she gets a confirmation email.
If the user submits for approval, an email alert is sent to the reviewer.
- First Name: Required, auto-populated
- Last Name: Required, auto-populated
- Email: Required, auto-populated, valid format
- Course Title: Required
- Program City: Required, pop-up list of cities from Peoplesoft plus "Varies"
- Program Country: Required, pop-up list of countries from Peoplesoft plus "Varies"
- Sponsor: Required, pop-up list of sponsors from Peoplesoft plus "Varies"
- Institution Abroad: Pop-up list of institutions from Peoplesoft?
- Course Description: Required, transformed to sentence case on input
- Course Number:
- Course URL: valid format
- Academic Year: Required, pop-up list of academic years going forward and back several years; a sensible default value