External Funding Kick-off Redux

We met Jan 15, 2010, to reinvigorate the project begun with Thuy and combine it with a similar project for Meaka. Next, I will:

1. Update the statement of work to reflect the addition of Meaka's funding database. Done. Download the Statement of Work.
  2. Compare both databases and determine similarities and how differences can be reconciled.
  3. Ask Christopher where University-wide scholarship application is. Done. The University initiative does not bear on this project. Ours is a curated list of scholarships of particular interest to our audience. It will not have all the information the user needs but rather directs them to the various websites where they can learn more and apply.

We discussed the potential of interfacing with the travel warning list generated by the State department and the ability for users to search by keywords.

Hi Soni,

The Statement of Work looks good. Hopefully this project won't get delayed again and we'll be ready to roll come summer!

I just reviewed the plan posted on the blog and it looks great. I think you have addressed everything I am looking to update on the database.