Forgive me blogger for it's been six weeks since my last post.
- I missed a deadline for the Third Party Billing Report. In my defense, I learned of business rules beneath the surface that needed to be understood and applied. It's not simply plucking values off the interface as we assumed in the Statement of Work. I submitted a new draft to Catalina yesterday.
- Before leaving for vacation, I wrote and circulated a Statement of Work for the Staff Database project.
- External Funding is complete; just waiting for the Business Process Owners to complete a few things before scheduling a Close-Out meeting.
- External WIV Programs is done. Next week I train the WIV team.
Completing last the two projects means we can let the Backup Server die. This is big, as that server required constant end-of-life care.
Formula for Absolution
- Complete the Third Party Billing Project.
- Resolve support tickets assigned to me.
- Conclude DW Connect for LAC.
- Work on two smallish projects for CARLA.
- Fix the Event Registration work-around for the Dean's Office.
- Focus my energies on the Staff Database project.