My last blog :(

I must admit that I am very sad to write my last blog. I recently found out that when you Google my name my blog shows up. Never before have I been so special as to have my name show up on Google. But with that said, my favorite part of the class was the blog. Everyone complained about it but I thought of it as my special way of communicating what I was thinking about the class. I think that one blog a week is appropriate, and two would be too many. I think it would be more helpful if you showed people how to blog in class. Blogs are new to most people and I do not think that most people caught on right away.

I really enjoyed reading The Tipping Point. I was disappointed that not many people read the book because I thought discussion could have been a little better. But overall I still took a lot out of the book personally. It was my second favorite thing in class after the blogs.

When you told us at the beginning of the semester that this class was going to be the most important class we ever take at the university I kind of sat back and rolled my eyes. But I have to really agree with that statement. I learnt a lot about myself. I can look at myself and know who I am, strengths and weakness, and if I where to rewrite my first blog I could say twice as much as I originally did. I made some great friends and I enjoyed their company, and I really enjoyed myself. I have taken so much more out of this class than I could have ever expected and I want to thank you for that.

Posted by at 11:02 PM

I depend on other people to help me out of a rut. I have a good group of friends that I do not see often but we remain very close, and when ever I am having a problem and feel like things are never going to change, I pick up the phone and give them a call.

I tend to stay with things I think are safe and I like to stick with things that I know the most. I believe that change is good, but I am a strong believer in tradition. I would like to be an innovator but I know that that is just not me. I rely on my friends to shake things up and keep me up to date with things.

Posted by at 6:24 PM