Recently in Chat Category

What I want to learn most about Graphic Design

What I want to learn most from Graphic Design 1, are new things I can do in Illustrator and Photoshop. Last year was the first time I've ever had Illustrator and Photoshop. So I consider myself still new and learning the software. I have come a long way and learned a lot, but I really want to learn more. As far as what I want to learn most about Graphic Design in general would probably how to make visually appealing designs. The type of designs that people want to look at, and find interesting.

Design Inspiration

I feel the biggest design inspiration, as far as, digital design for me is Psdtuts.com. This website contains numerous tutorials for Photoshop, to some people they wouldn't consider tutorials as inspiration, but I have used what I've learned from these tutorials in a number of project I've done. I've learned things from this website, I don't think anyone else could have taught me, and that is why Psdtuts is my biggest inspiration.

This page is an archive of recent entries in the Chat category.

Process is the next category.