Kaonhou Project 3 Proposal

I have yet to actually go through all the way with what I've proposed for the previous projects, so I'm determined to make this final project work. Throughout this semester, I really wanted to play around with green screening, and this open final project seems like the perfect opportunity. The idea behind this project is how we reconstruct our memories.

Continue reading "Kaonhou Project 3 Proposal" »

Kaonhou Project 2 Proposal

For the second project, I will be remaking a scene from the film, A Little Princess. This film based off a book by the same title was one of the first books I read as a kid, and I remember just bawling throughout the entire book. I watched the movie not long afterwards, and I cried, as well. It was one of the first films that I felt stayed true to the book.

Continue reading "Kaonhou Project 2 Proposal" »

Kaonhou Project 1

Continue reading "Kaonhou Project 1" »

Kaonhou: Project 1 Proposal

For my first project, my story will follow a girl as she tries to protect her best friend from an evil spirit. Her attempts fail and her friend is spirited away. She then ventures to the Spirit World to bring back her best friend. In the Spirit World, she experiences and sees many strange things, and finds out that she must travel to the Spirit Court and plead her case. If her case is valid, the Court would ensure that her friend is returned. When she finally receives an audience with the Court, she discovers that her best friend had been released a few days ago and was probably all ready back in the real world. She is then whisked back to the real world where she awakens to a very worried-looking best friend watching over her.

Continue reading "Kaonhou: Project 1 Proposal" »