« Project III | Main | Stop-Motion Proposal »

project 3 proposal

Project Proposal
A perfect world means many different things to almost everyone. Although I have not worked out all of the details of my project, I can begin to tell what direction I am planning on going with this project. I will be working in a way that is similar to how South Park was made. Of course the ideas will not really coincide with the show, it will be completely original. I will create my own fictional characters to use in the filming. As far as I'm concerned, the things that would make up a perfect world are; no crime, no disease, no hunger, no taxes, and no douche bags to mess up all of the good things that modern society has to offer. Imagine if all the uptight and insecure people that find it necessary to cause problems or start shit all of a sudden vanished or something of that nature, leaving only those who wish to enjoy life and make the most of it. Now imagine unrestricted world travel, free trade everywhere, no taxation, a food surplus to end world hunger, and no illness. Now that sounds like someplace I'd like to live for a while, but since it can't happen, we can watch a little bit of what it might be like... I was thinking that the setting of this perfect world might as well be someplace with pleasant weather, so I'd have to say a beach community where it is sunny every day and warm all the time. Outdoor activities can go on year round and there is no excuse to just sit in the house for 5 months straight, and in this world, nobody will try and mug you if you go out of your house. Just think of not having to worry about going out in the middle of the night, or walking home from a friends house or the bar when its dark out, in this world, its always safe. And since this is a perfect world, nobody will have a stick up their ass shouting orders at you telling you what to do and what to think. I know that this idea doesn’t necessarily sound the most entertaining or interesting, but I will do my best to make it that way. Given these things, I really hope to make this a good experience, so I guess we will have to wait and see how it turns out.