I was extraordinarily lucky that I had more time and rescources to work on my final project than the rest. Having the opportunity to create and open-ended work, attracted a lot of interest and help attract some of my best friends as actors. When I was first confronted with the task of creating a work with no parameter on the topic, I felt a little overhwhelmed. As did the previous projects, I had contemplated several ideas that I wanted to work on and practice editing. I decided to make an NROTC Documentary to because I honestly get a lot of questions about the program and thought it would be a pertainent follow on to my project II movie. I was amazed at how many people were willing to participate. Filimg with multiple actors was an exceedingly difficult task. Had I decided to include a blooper reel, my video would have been an extra hour longer. I spent the most time editing this video as well. One of the few stipulations for this project was making the format accentuate the theme of the video. I attempted to do this by doing the intial interviews in a very dry setting and filming the skits in a musical/jovial style. On the rough draft of my movie, I found many of my actors had inserted jargon that would be inconducive to an audience unfamiliar with my topic. I refilmed those scenes to frame the skits to be more viewer friendly. I did this in uniform and put myself in a hard light to create scenes that would meet a viewer's expectation of the military. I found these reshoots explained my piece beter and contrasted the silliness of the skits stronger than the previous. In the end, I am very satisifed with the final product and would like to continue this kind of work.