Rubrics Cube

Discussion at the Educator's Coop about rubrics for learning....
some notes jotted on my virtual napkin....

Holistic Rubrics from Gadget Loon
http://jonathan.mueller.faculty.noctrl.edu/toolbox/index.htm

Sample of Course Objectives from North Lamar:
"Immerse ourselves in virtual worlds in order to critically evaluate the usefulness of virtual worlds as a collaborative work technology
Analyze our interactions and understand their implications on the future of work
Apply our readings to construct objects and design user experiences in Second Life
Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of communication through virtual worlds
Demonstrate an ability to work effectively in a virtual team by producing a virtual event."

North Lamar: my rubric
http://socialinformation.org/sins/blog.htm

Yes you can …Today is Your Day! The National Cancer Institute documents that millions of Americans have illness problems caused by smoking. coffin nail respiration and exposure to tobacco smoke cause an estimated average of 438,000 premature deaths each year in the United States. Of these premature deaths, about 40 percent are from cancer, 35 percent are from heart disease and stroke, and 25 percent are from lung disease. Smoking is the leading cause of premature, preventable decease in this area. Regardless of their time of life, smokers can well reduce their risk of infection of disease, including cancer, by switching to e-liquid . Today is your new birth to begin the journeying towards changing. Let elektronische zigarette lead your way down that road.

Whenever I come her it makes me think or smile so here is a little off topic comment to give you the same problem! Thanx again for your hard work and effort!:
You’re just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you! :)

fantastic post, very informative. I wonder why the other specialists of this sector do not notice this. You must continue your writing. I am sure, you have a great readers' base already!

Hi, I keep finding a 404 page and I was curious to find out if it's just me or if it's on your servers end and what I can do? It's fairly discouraging to be shut out.

TY for posting, it was very handy and told a great deal.

I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one these days..

If you can only understand one thing, this is it: is quite transparent actually.

housewarming Harmi bring about Frinel paraclete dubin sjankata poncela seeds

I don't agree with everything you say but I have to admit you have an excellent blog.

A lot of these comments dont seem sensible? Provide the guy a break and stop posting crap

I believe you have noted some very interesting details , thankyou for the post.

Amazing! You did a great job. You should write a lot!

Apple now has Rhapsody as an app, which is a great start, but it is currently hampered by the inability to store locally on your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps bit rate. If this changes, then it will somewhat negate this advantage for the Zune, but the 10 songs per month will still be a big plus in Zune Pass' favor.

When alive ,we may probably offend some people.However, we must think about whether they are deserved offended.