Bullets Don't Kill People

Don't do it! Put...down...the...PowerPoint!! If you've sat through an awful presentation, don't blame the tool, blame the presenter. It is time people started using PowerPoint for good and not for evil. Here is a blog article by Seth Godin on ReallyBadPowerPoint.

And please, do us all a favor, if you need to introduce a slide by saying..."You probably can't see this very well...." DON'T SHOW THE SLIDE!

AND Screen Beans suck.

I'll gear this review to 2 types of people: current Zune owners who are considering an upgrade, and people trying to decide between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players worth considering out there, like the Sony Walkman X, but I hope this gives you enough info to make an informed decision of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as well.)

My oh my it seems like your website Bullets Don't Kill People - percipio publicus ate our 1st remark it's extremely lengthy therefore I think We'll just summarize what I had written and state, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. We as well are an aspiring website writer yet I am very a new comer to everything. Have you got any kind of points regarding newbie bloggers I truly definitely enjoy it. In addition whats the latest on Middle East wonderful news flash Rgds ! Flash Factory

Regards for all your efforts that you have put in this. very interesting information.

I used to be wondering if you would like to be a guest poster on my web site? and in exchange you possibly can embody a hyperlink your post? Please reply whenever you get a chance and I'll ship you my contact particulars - thanks. Anyway, in my language, there are not much good supply like this.

Hey cool weblog, just questioning what anti-spam software you utilize for feedback as a result of i get lots on my blog. Anyway, in my language, there are not a lot good source like this.

It is better to know all of the questions than some of the answers.