Architects may come and architects may go...

Indicator of bad design:

A description of a complicated and confusing new process to staff ends with: "you'll get used to it."

and never change your point of view.... So Long, Frank Lloyd Wright

The new Zune browser is surprisingly good, but not as good as the iPod's. It works well, but isn't as fast as Safari, and has a clunkier interface. If you occasionally plan on using the web browser that's not an issue, but if you're planning to browse the web alot from your PMP then the iPod's larger screen and better browser may be important.

My spouse and I stumbled over coming from a alternate web page and thought I should check things out. We enjoy Architects may come and architects may go... - percipio publicus and everything that I notice therefore I am just following you. Look toward finding out about ones web page Architects may come and architects may go... - percipio publicus again. By the way our prayers go out to those in Tokyo hopefully your are ok and safer !... Peace ... Flash Website

Hiya, I'm really glad I have found this info. Today bloggers publish only about gossips and internet and this is really annoying. A good blog with interesting content, that is what I need. Thanks for keeping this web-site, I will be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can't find it.