Seth Godin Reads This Blog!

Breaking News! I'm a Big Fat Liar!

Okay, he doesn't.....YET [insert dramatic music sting here] Besides, Seth Godin probably doesn't read blogs, he hires washed up ruby-sorters to read them for him. (Let me insert a disclaimer that I have no idea what Mr. Godin uses washed up ruby-sorters for...it could be for other tasks altogether.)

Sorry...what was I saying? I was distracted by thinking about Seth Godin's head and looking at the ruby in the ring I'm wearing, wondering where it came from....ooohhh....shiny! Yes, both of them.

My point!! (yay!) I wanted to share http://tametheweb.com/2009/05/17/ten-ways-to-encourage-the-tribe/ an interesting blog post regarding social networking and the concept of tribes. I have yet to fully read it... it looks very interesting at first glance.

The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future it'll do even better in those areas, but for now it's a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPod's strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, perhaps it is your best choice.

My oh my it appears like your site Seth Godin Reads This Blog! - percipio publicus consumed my first comment it's rather extensive) we imagine I will just sum it up things I had written and point out, I am enjoying your website. I as well am a aspiring site writer but I am very new to the whole thing. Have you got any suggestions for novice bloggers I truly genuinely be thankful... Mmm have you read Libya amazing news reports! Salam Rob Rasner Comic

Hi, very much I added your post Seth Godin Reads This Blog! - percipio publicus done well Furthermore what about Bahrain notable headlines. Peace ! Flash Web Sites

Anytime I research a subject I have no idea what i may find. I am so pleased to have came across this thorough writing since it properly details the doubts I have in mind as well as the unspoken questions which i might have checked for later.