Step Right Up, Folks!

I'm working with a small group on creating an "Emerging Tech Expo" for the UMN Libraries. It is scheduled for November 18th. So many cool things out there to show and talk about. If I could figure out how to enable my comments, I would ask all of you (e.g. all 2 of you? and that includes me), to give suggestions for capturing people's impressions during the event.

Apparently, checking each check box that says "Accept Comments?" is not sufficient.

pfft.

This is getting a bit more subjective, but I much prefer the Zune Marketplace. The interface is colorful, has more flair, and some cool features like 'Mixview' that let you quickly see related albums, songs, or other users related to what you're listening to. Clicking on one of those will center on that item, and another set of "neighbors" will come into view, allowing you to navigate around exploring by similar artists, songs, or users. Speaking of users, the Zune "Social" is also great fun, letting you find others with shared tastes and becoming friends with them. You then can listen to a playlist created based on an amalgamation of what all your friends are listening to, which is also enjoyable. Those concerned with privacy will be relieved to know you can prevent the public from seeing your personal listening habits if you so choose.

I might not be the brightest spark on the block, but from where I'm sitting, I have a little bit of good sense. Oh well... I know I best keep my thoughts to myself but.. You've made your point,,, not 100% sure about it, but that's just me. You should delete the silly comments really,,, sorry but I would if it were my blog... which it isn't but.. Anyway never mind, enjoyed your blog.