The Silent Treatment

(Hey, that's a good band name!)

After many sacrifices to the blog gods, I'm now able to take comments on the blog again! [insert the sounds of harps and trumpets here]

Please, no pushing. The line forms over there *points* and seems to be moving rather quickly...

*waits*

Sigh......

*looks at clock*

*whittles*

*smiles encouragingly at passers by*

*pouts*

*puts on lip gloss and tries pouting again*

*stomps off in a huff*

Cool! I've been waiting sooooo long to post a comment here! I new I would get it figured out!

I mean YOU. I knew YOU could get it figured out! Because I'm a blog reader of yours. *nods* I'm certainly not you making a comment on your own blog! I mean, how lame would that be? ha ha ha.

Sorry, but I'm really loving the new Zune, and hope this, as well as the excellent reviews some other people have written, will help you decide if it's the right choice for you.

Thanks, it was helpful in my circumstances to read and undoubtedly highlights an area i need to get better at.

Every now and again I find something worth smiling about, not often, but sometimes. Oh well... I know I best keep my thoughts to myself but.. Not that I don't like your blog, but some of the these funny comments you've got here are just silly.. It might read a bit better if some of your comments were more,,, well, less spammy! Gosh thats an awful word isn't it, but its true... Anyway, I have actually smiled all the way through reading it,, quietly to myself that is..

There are definitely quite a lot of particulars like that to take into consideration. That is a nice point to deliver up. I offer the ideas above as common inspiration however clearly there are questions just like the one you deliver up where crucial factor will probably be working in trustworthy good faith. I don?t know if greatest practices have emerged around things like that, however I'm certain that your job is clearly identified as a good game. Anyway, in my language, there aren't much good supply like this.