I'm so glad our state capitol isn't "Pigs-Eye"

What's in a name? Apparently motivation, interest, application, and all sorts of other good things.

How do you "sell" your workshops to internal staff? A lot of it has to do with the name of the training. Is it a dry descriptor (Email Basics), or a snappy eye-catcher (Collaborating with Others using Microsoft Word)?

It is not just the title that matters, if they continue reading, potential participants want to know that the workshop contains useful application, relevance, and is content-rich. Staff will want to sign up for a session that sounds interesting, engaging, perhaps even (gasp!) fun.

I know this isn't rocket science (is rocket science even rocket science?), and, at the same time, I feel like a need a major algorithm to attract people to our workshops.

Even better: speak in "verbs", not in "nouns". Boring academics love nouns because it reminds them that they're content experts. But trainers (the cool kids) love verbs because it means they're inducing real change.

"Getting Super Organized and Saving Time Using Gmail Hacks"
"Getting 1000 Times More Productive With Your Email"
"Preventing Email From Ruining Your Otherwise Effective Life"
"8 Tips You Wish You Knew About Your Email To Dramatically Improve Productivity"

Staring at the screen for 5 minutes gnawing over a title? Stop, open another tab, and read the first 2 pages of Digg.com and absorb. These are winning titles and will jolt you out of Dullsville to write better titles.

Don't want to sound like a huckster? A marketer? Think it sounds too Barnum-esque? Tough. Your working with humans, not droids. Evolve. Verb.

Zune and iPod: Most people compare the Zune to the Touch, but after seeing how slim and surprisingly small and light it is, I consider it to be a rather unique hybrid that combines qualities of both the Touch and the Nano. It's very colorful and lovely OLED screen is slightly smaller than the touch screen, but the player itself feels quite a bit smaller and lighter. It weighs about 2/3 as much, and is noticeably smaller in width and height, while being just a hair thicker.

Everyone loves what you guys are up too. This type of ingenious work I'm so glad our state capitol isn't "Pigs-Eye" - percipio publicus along with coverage! Carry on this very good stuff guys I've added everyone in blogroll!.. By the way whats the latest on Egypt incredible news reports.

You are so right Greg. We must act now, not wait until Nov. Look what just got passed. He is out to destroy us. Look at his latest xecutive order. Impeach him now, that is your duty.

really great stuffguild wars account