Who Are You?

In a meeting this morning, a colleague related that the first concept discussed in an Organizational Development workshop was "self awareness." Most of us nodded our heads sagely.
.
The foundational requirement for self awareness in positive learning and change is a truism for a reason. It's true. And when you say it, people nod their heads. And we pat ourselves on the back because of all the people in the room, we, undoubtedly, are the *most* self-aware.
.
Uh-huh.
.
By definition, it is unlikely to know the places where you are *not* self-aware. (Yup. I'm smart like that.) There are some ways to find your blind spots. Stay tuned. I'll explore a few of these in future posts.

Great article. I agree 100% personal development is a must for any human being wanting to excel at life. If we all focused on this the world would be a better place. I have been dedicated to personal development for almost 10 years and it feels good to read some new content. Keep up the good work and feel free to post a comment and sitelink on my personal development blog. Thanks -David http://www.motivationandhappiness.com

Yes I like the article too. Personal development is a key for making change and becoming proactive rather than reactive to life.

Please also comment on my personal development blog:

www.LifestyleBook.com/blog

Oli Hille
Author