Check This Out.

Even though it's my week to comment, I couldn't resist posting this link for all to see.

alveda-king2.jpg

To put it lightly, the entire presentation was ridiculous--not because she possesses a religious background or cites it as a reason for her pro-life stance on abortion--but for the inane connections she made to abortion.

For example, she shared with us the time her daughter came into her house wearing a pink ribbon in support of breast cancer. She told her daughter to remove the pin or leave because, evidently, the Susan G. Komen Foundation supports Planned Parenthood.

When posed with the question, "what are your feelings on animal abortion?", to her credit, she gave a heartfelt reply, but ended her sentiment with, "well...I suppose we have to find *some* way to control the cat and dog population." How very speciesist of her.

Thoughts? Does anyone find any reason in her arguments I may have overlooked?

This page contains a single entry by rist0061 published on November 21, 2010 7:19 PM.

Couple wants you to decide: should they abort? was the previous entry in this blog.

Toodle PIP is the next entry in this blog.