Motion-swinger

In lieu of the talks about Avatars and social networks and virtual realities I came across a disturbing video game. The recent Kinect for Xbox is the hottest new video gaming system for kids and adults out there. Well now, its really for adults. I came across a new game called MotionSwinger. It is the first adult video game on the market. It is a full on video game of sex and porn.

In MotionSwinger, the person scans their body and voice into the game thru the connect camera and automatically turns into an avatar. Then let the fun begin ( or some people might think). A person can compare their body types and their "packages" to other users on MotionSwinger, you can compare "skills" and watch yourself in the act or others on MotionSwinger as well. The BayWatch heartthrob David Hasselhoff is the voice of love on MotionSwinger and lets you know if your doing a good job.

This blows my mind... After explaining it, I'm at a loss for words.

This page contains a single entry by jerseygrl published on December 12, 2010 8:26 PM.

Lawlessness of the Internet was the previous entry in this blog.

Racial Biases in Virtual Reality is the next entry in this blog.