« Okay Dave | Main | Senior Show Ideas »

What do you want to know?

Comment to this thread with questions about portfolio, class, or the design industry. I will do my best to get you an honest answer.

grant

A question about our "network":

Do you have any suggestions on how to go about asking people for their info/card?

And what exactly do we need (a card? a name and number? an email and number?)?

I would try to collect cards if you can, because they have correct current info, including: spelling, title, place of work, mailing address, email etc. When you turn it in I just need a sheet of paper with these contacts as a list. If you meet someone in person just ask, ‚ÄúDo you have a card?‚Ä? If you are calling and get a front desk‚Ķpolitely ask for the contact information of the person you want to talk with from the receptionist. Also, some people have Bios listed online and you can just do the research, and compile the list. Its better to have met them in person of course‚Ķ

I hope this helps,

Grant

What is the name of the Catalog that you showed us last time? The name starts with a "U" I think, and It has all sorts of containers, cd cases, etc. Thanks!!!

Jenna,

Thats the ULINE catalog. I will bring it to class again, but you could order you own from uline.com.

Thanks for the question,

Grant