Whats in you book? | Main | Happy Thanksgiving Show!!

Welcome to the GD Mentorship Blog

Hello everyone!

You are receiving this email because you are currently participating in the GD mentorship program at the University of Minnesota. Last year we started using this blog as a tool for communication and a resource archive for our mentor session. Go ahead and post design related advice, events and comments to the entries that I start. I will update the contact list so that you receive an email when new content has been posted. Please let me know if you want to be removed from that list or would like to change you contact email information. Also, I plan to continue my tradition of planning and hosting a number of events during this session. Look for postings about the 4th Annual GD Round Table Discussion, Design Firm/Studio Tours, The 2007 CDES Graphic Design Portfolio Review, and others. I would live to create a real community via this Blog this year and make the UThink top 50! It wouldn't take much...just a few comments from everyone involved and we would be on the way. Please let me know if you want me to add some categories by posting a comment to this "general" entry. If you have questions about how to use this Blog, please feel free to contact me. Thanks so much.

Have fun with it and enjoy the love.

Grant Eull

at the u: geull@umn.edu
at work: grant.eull@collemcvoy.com

Posted by at November 6, 2006 9:24 PM | general

Thanks for giving all the informations.Would like updates from you regularly.As of now i don't have anything to share on this one.

Posted by: Joomla based website at July 1, 2009 6:29 AM

Great item, interest me much, thanks to an another web also talk about interesting topics such as templates, vectors, icons, tutorials etc. I visit it maybe interested there are good topics on this website. http://feegk.com

Posted by: geraldo at January 3, 2011 9:19 AM

Sounds good indeed.

Posted by: Hostgator Coupon at January 8, 2011 8:36 AM

Excellent blog here! Also your website loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? (send it please to Lindsay14@hotmail.com) I wish my site loaded up as fast as yours lol... Stefani Crieghton

Posted by: Stefani Crieghton at July 8, 2011 2:13 AM

Wow, awesome blog site layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is fantastic, let alone the content! Alona Hoban

Posted by: Alona Hoban at July 8, 2011 2:16 AM

Seeing that 1905, all the a number of major tournaments had been played on some sort of yearly basis. US Open tennis tickets

Posted by: tickets us open tennis at September 22, 2011 2:15 AM