Category "general"

Welcome to the GD Mentorship Blog

Hello everyone!

You are receiving this email because you are currently participating in the GD mentorship program at the University of Minnesota. Last year we started using this blog as a tool for communication and a resource archive for our mentor session. Go ahead and post design related advice, events and comments to the entries that I start. I will update the contact list so that you receive an email when new content has been posted. Please let me know if you want to be removed from that list or would like to change you contact email information. Also, I plan to continue my tradition of planning and hosting a number of events during this session. Look for postings about the 4th Annual GD Round Table Discussion, Design Firm/Studio Tours, The 2007 CDES Graphic Design Portfolio Review, and others. I would live to create a real community via this Blog this year and make the UThink top 50! It wouldn't take much...just a few comments from everyone involved and we would be on the way. Please let me know if you want me to add some categories by posting a comment to this "general" entry. If you have questions about how to use this Blog, please feel free to contact me. Thanks so much.

Have fun with it and enjoy the love.

Grant Eull

at the u: geull@umn.edu
at work: grant.eull@collemcvoy.com

Posted by at 9:24 PM | general