« Notifications | Main | Jobs In The US »

Bring work to QRIT

I may have forgotten to mention this last week, but the idea of a CRIT (critique) is to have visuals and ideas to show...so please bring work in progress for you self-promotional (mailer/leave behind) and you identity projects to class so we can discuss them as a group. I want you to get comfortable talking about your work so be prepared to share with the class.

I will try to send some email reminders as well as this notification.
Bring questions if you have them. I am excited to see your in progress ideas.

ALSO, we have some changes to the class schedule:
The portfolio review has been moved to April 4th.
The Initio tour has been swapped with guest on the 21st of February.

http://www.initioadvertising.com

That is we are going to Initio NEXT WEEK. We will need to set up some car pooling to get there. The address is 212 Third Ave N (the colonial warehouse building) Suite 510 Minneapolis, Minnesota 55401

This is in the warehouse district of downtown. If you are willing to help others get downtown please speak up at class on Tuesday. If you do not have transpiration please let me know as well. I would hope that you could bus from the U, but I may need to delay our start time, to account for travel and want to know if that is the case.

Lets talk about this at class.

Grant

Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he just bought me lunch since I found it for him smile Therefore let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch!