« AIGA Portfolio Advice | Main | Your Senior Show »

Initio

http://www.initioadvertising.com

Tonight is our tour of Initio. We will meet with Randy Pierce and talk shop at 7pm.
The address is 212 Third Ave N (the colonial warehouse building) Suite 510 Minneapolis, Minnesota 55401

I hope all is well with all of you. Thank you for showing in progress work last week.
My cell is 612 703 8572 if you get lost or something. I will hang outside til 7:00, but we should start promtly. We only have an hour. Try to get there between 6:45 and 7:00 pm.

My mapquest search did not give me the exact location for Initio. It gave me an address for 3rd Street. (this is wrong) be very aware that 3rd st and 3rd Ave N are of course not the same. Hint...Initio is close to the river, just before the railroad bridge.

See you all later...and bring some good questions for Randy.

Grant

Good times by all. What did you think? I love listening to Randy share his thoughts and hope you all got something out of that. How many R's did they have...anyone count? That is how identity should be done, unfortunately, time and budget do not allow for best practices at all times. Thanks for being timely, professional...and asking questions.

I hope this works, I've never used a blog before!

Greetings Sr.’s, James, and Grant,

As unofficial class representative (dubbed so by pickman) it has been brought to my attention that we need to get started on our sr. design show. Now, from what I’ve gathered the Sr.’s seem to think that James was going to email us, and from what Grant says it seems like James has been waiting for us to contact him. Either way, we should get started—

So, I’m starting it by proposing we find a time that we can all meet. I’m thinking either the hour before class on Tuesday (5-6p), or Thursday’s during our portfolio class time (6-8), or perhaps Sunday evenings—I think we should start as soon as possible, and use this blog to help us figure everything out. As Meenal said, “we are a co-op?, so lets get started -- Our show’s only two months away!

Peace out—
Natalie

I started a NEW category for discussion about The Senior Show. Please post comments there and foolow up comments there. To view ALL Senior Show Comments Click The Category Senior Show on the right side of the main page.

I guess just us web geeks are bloggers?

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is wonderful blog. An excellent read. I'll definitely be back... Luanna Weipert