Woman Fired From Job After Derogatory Facebook Post Directed at Obama

An inflammatory Facebook status posted by 22-year-old California native Denise Helms has erupted in a Secret Service investigation, the woman's loss of her job and coverage from multiple media outlets, reports the Daily Mail.
A screen-cap of the comment, which led Helms to delete her Facebook profile, was posted on Gawker that said, "And another 4 years of the 'n-word' maybe he will get assassinated this term..!!"
The Huffington Post reports Helms has lost her job at a California Cold Stone Creamery. Her former employer and store director Chris Kegle told the Huffington Post "We made the decision [to fire her] because of her comments, but also the community feedback. We are very into working with the community and doing community service. So when your community does not like you because of an employee, that's bad."
In interviews with Sacramento's Fox 40 News Helms refused to apologize for the message and told the organization the comment did not make her racist as she has may friends from different "ethnic groups."
The Daily Mail reports she also told Fox, "The assassination part is harsh and I'm not saying that I would go and do that or anything like that by any means but if it was to happen I don't think I would care one bit."