« Observing Jam Band | Main

Homepage

Welcome to my project for my freshman seminar for Scott Currie. Here, you will find three papers written about jam band. I have written an analysis of a piece, observation of a live performance, and I researched jam band for the last paper. The band Absolute Gruv was the subject for two of my papers and for more information on them, please go to absolutegruv.com. Please enjoy the site and post any comments you deem necessary. Below I have posted a few videos to music that is very much a part of jam band, and a personal favorite of mine. Take it easy - Sam

Howdy, i read your blog sometimes and i own an identical one and i was simply wondering in the event you get a variety of spam comments? If so how do you stop it, any plugin or something you can advise? I get so much recently it is driving me mad so any help is very a lot appreciated. Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good supply like this.

Incredible submit! This might help lots of folks discover out about this matter. Do you wish to incorporate video clips along with these? It could undoubtedly help out. Your purpose was spot on and owing to you; I probably won't have to explain all the pieces to my pals. I can merely direct them here. Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good supply like this.

Can I make a suggestion? I think youve bought something good here. But what should you added a pair links to a page that backs up what youre saying? Or possibly you would give us one thing to look at, something that would join what youre saying to something tangible? Only a suggestion. Anyway, in my language, there will not be much good source like this.