The Project Manager/National Coordinator will report to the Program Manager and will bear responsibility for execution and coordination of a complex, multi-faceted conflict mitigation and stabilization initiative program in Sudan. The Project Manager/National Coordinator will serve as the Contracting Officer Representative's main point of contact for all technical matters pertaining to the program, and shall have ultimate responsibility for ensuring that all work is performed satisfactorily, and that all contract terms and conditions are met. Specific duties will include:
• Ensuring proactive communications are provided to the Governments of Sudan and Southern Sudan, the US Government and other stakeholders;
• Coordinating security awareness/response;
• Providing training on all systems and concepts in close partnership with relevant organizations;
• Providing direction and oversight of day-to-day operations including the maintenance of facilities, equipment, communications and operations supporting the program;
• Preparing and submitting required reports in a timely manner and with sufficient detail and reliable data.
For more information and to apply: Please go to http://jobs.aecom.com , click on search openings, and search vacancy number 43750. Follow the instructions to upload a cover letter and CV outlining your experience as it relates to the job requirements.