Application deadline: March 1, 2011.
Location: Arizona, United States
Summer Program Date: 2011-03-01
Date Submitted: 2010-11-10
Announcement ID: 180503
This notice is for those interested in Russian, Eurasian and East European Studies.
Arizona State University is now accepting applications for the Summer 2011 session of its Critical Languages Institute (CLI).
CLI courses are tuition free. Full and partial fellowships are available for most languages.
CLI offers two tracks:
TRACK ONE is an 8+3 hybrid program: 8-weeks on the ASU Main Campus with an optional 3-week overseas continuation course (May 31-July 23 at ASU, July 25 - August 12 overseas):
- Albanian (Arizona & Tirana)
- Armenian (Arizona & Yerevan)
- Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian (Arizona & Sarajevo)
- Farsi (Arizona & Dushanbe)
- Hebrew (Arizona)
- Macedonian (Arizona & Ohrid)
- Persian (Arizona & Dushanbe)
- Polish (Arizona & Poznan)
- Russian (Arizona & Kazan)
- Tajik (Arizona & Dushanbe)
- Uzbek (Arizona & Tashkent)
- Yiddish (Arizona)
TRACK TWO is an 8-week program in Kazan, Russia (June 20 - August 12):
- Russian (200, 300 and 400 levels only)
- Tatar (all levels)
We look forward to seeing you this summer!