cross listed from Peace and Collaborative Development Network
In 2011 Talent for Governance will provide the chance to participate in the Talent for Governance programme to a limited amount of young, talented and motivated civil servants, working for a local government in one of the countries on the list which you can find under this link.
The Talent for Governance programme comprises the following components:
1. A training course at The Hague Academy for Local Governance
2. Week-long internship at a Dutch Municipality
3. Talent for Governance Network activity
Three different programme themes
The talent programme will be organised three times in 2011 and each programme will revolve around a different local governance theme. There will be just one application periode. In 2011, applicants need to choose between these programme themes:
* Leadership and Municipal Management - Programme from 27 March to 8 April 2011
* Climate Change and Sustainable Local Development - Programme from 17 to 28 October 2011
* Fiscal Decentralisation and Local Finances - Programme from 6 to 18 November 2011
N.b. Please do not submit a separate application form for the specific training course of your choice through the website of the Hague Academy for Local Governance. To apply only the online application form of Talent for Governance will be considered!!!!