Security & Investigative Placement Consultants LLC is currently recruiting for the following positions to be located in a Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) country. Our client, a premier provider of professional advisory services, is seeking to relocate selected candidates over the next one to four months. All candidates for these roles must be able to relocate and be available to begin work within two to four months. A two year commitment is required.
All candidates MUST meet the following qualifications:
- Proven subject matter expertise in the functional areas for which they are being considered
- Significant experience working on U.S. diplomacy, U.S. intelligence community, geopolitical risk analysis, strategy, management, or professional services consulting
- Cultural sensitivity and interest in and knowledge about the Middle East
- Arabic language skills preferred (but not required)
- A spotless background. Clearances are not required, but candidates with clearances will be viewed very favorably.
- US citizenship.
Candidates are being sought for the following roles:
- An Executive Manager/COO to oversee the building and launch of an analytical capacity focusing on geopolitical assessment, due diligence/investigations, and risk mitigation. Proven leadership and management experience required.
- A Head of Research to build and lead specific analytical practice areas, focusing on
investment, risk, geopolitical issues and counterterrorism relevant to Middle Eastern
- A Deputy Head of Research - Geopolitical -- to build and lead geopolitical practice area, focusing on Middle Eastern countries, cultures, regional political/security issues.
- A Deputy Head of Research - Counterterrorism -- to build and lead practice area focusing on local counterterrorism and counter-radicalization issues.
- Research Analysts with a Geopolitical focus and a unique ability to understand and
analyze complex political, cultural, and strategic environments in Middle Eastern countries.
- Research Analysts with a Counterterrorism focus and a unique ability to understand and analyze local and regional radicalization and terrorism trends, including political, socioeconomic, security, and cultural issues contributing to terrorism.
- A Technical Chief with substantial experience designing and maintaining complex
computer networks and CISSP and CISM certifications. Prior experience working on similar technical issues for a USG entity desired.
- Technical Staff members with at least seven years experience designing and maintaining complex computer networks must be able to plan and implement network security, including building firewalls, applying cryptography to network applications, managing host security, file permissions, backup and disaster recovery plans, file system integrity, and adding and deleting users.
- Head of Red Team to design, oversee, and execute complex technical red teaming/counterintelligence exercises. Must have an In-depth understanding of counterterrorism and geopolitical issues across the Middle East. Interested candidates should email a resume to Kathy Lavinder at firstname.lastname@example.org. Kathy can be reached at 301-229-6360