Qualified candidates with relevant experience should send a current résumé and cover letter highlighting your experience to humanresources(at)onlinedts.com . In the subject line, please indicate only "ASIA LEAD" Please mention where you saw this ad. No phone calls please. dTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Development & Training Services, Inc.
Title: M&E Manager
Duration: Long Term
Development & Training Services (dTS) is a small, Virginia-based strategic management consulting firm focusing on economic and social development initiatives to alleviate poverty worldwide. dTS delivers services in gender integration, communications and knowledge management, training and capacity building, and monitoring and evaluation that have been applied in a variety of sectors including economic and social development, democracy and governance, infrastructure, and natural resource management. The firm has provided services to MCC, USAID, USTDA, and the World Bank in over 45 countries and has prime contract management experience with large-scale indefinite quantity contracts.
dTS is seeking Senior level Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager for USAID's Low-Emissions Asian Development (LEAD) Program. The M&E Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing, and overseeing the LEAD Program's entire performance management and reporting system, including preparing and updating the PMP, ensuring the accuracy and effectiveness of calculation methodologies using in the PMP, establishing data collection and management systems, coordinating with organizations/partners within and outside of the Contractor, providing performance data, ensuring data integrity, verifying data, preparing and submitting in a timely manner all required performance reports to USAID. The M&E Manager will also be responsible for overseeing preparation of the LEAD Program GHG Emissions Inventory and GHG Mitigation Plan.
Qualified candidates should meet the following requirements:
* Advanced degree in M&E, environmental or climate change-related studies in public policy, economics, international cooperation/international development, or a related field (required)
* Minimum of 10 years of experience in managing large scale international development operations (required)
* 5 years experience designing and implementing M&E results frameworks; developing PMPs, work plans and indicators, monitoring on-going programs for USAID or other large donor organizations (required)
* In depth expertise in global climate change (required)
* Regional experience in Asia (required)
* Familiarity with USAID and large donor organizations (required)
* Strong written and oral communication skills in English (required)
* Fluency in another language (strongly preferred)
* Detail oriented and organized
* Good problem solving skills
* Team oriented individual
* High level of proficiency in MS Office applications and databases