Dominican Republic (N/A)
The American Bar Association Rule of Law Initiative ("ABA ROLI") seeks a full-time Country Director, who will manage an anticipated anti-human trafficking program in the Dominican Republic ("DR"). The Country Director will lead the office in the following activities:
* Provide overall field responsibility for the DR program;
* Manage international and local staff;
* Identify program methodologies and help to develop long- and short-term strategies and work plans to improve the rule of law in the DR;
* Implement, monitor and evaluate the DR program and related activities;
* Conduct financial oversight of the program and lead donor relations in the DR;
* Draft grant proposals and undertake fundraising in the DR.
Requires a doctoral degree (J.D., Ph.D.) and 7 years of relevant professional experience or master's degree and 10 years of relevant professional experience, preferably in the field of human trafficking. Additional job requirements include: professional fluency (oral and written) in English and Spanish, interpersonal skills, management abilities, and strong communication skills. Preferred candidates will also have experience in international project management in Latin America.
Apply Online: http://www2.americanbar.org/hr/default.aspx