RTI International is seeking to implement a USAID funded public administrative reform project in South Sudan to develop more effective and accountable governance in the executive leadership, the legal framework and rule of law and human resource development.
We are seeking a Senior Strategic Planning Advisor to manage the first objective of the GOSS GOV program in Sudan and reports directly to the Chief of Party (COP). The Strategic Planning Advisor will be responsible for working with the GOSS to develop the vision, planning processes and policies that will support effective governance. Once developed and articulated, the Senior Strategic Planning Advisor will support GOSS to implement the plans and policies designed. S/he will be based in Juba, Southern Sudan. The position will require some travel to field location sites within the project area (Unity, Jonglei and Upper Nile States).
* Minimum 12 years experience required working on strategic policy formulation and state planning.
* Experience must demonstrate the ability to work within and understand intricate government structures and to successfully administer programs under complex situations.
* Technical and administrative experience in Africa is highly desired.
* Proven track record managing complex and integrated programs in a post-conflict environment.
* Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills in English
Interested candidates should apply online, as soon as possible: www.rti.org/job13183