ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) partners with government and commercial clients to deliver professional services and technology solutions in the energy and climate change; environment and infrastructure; health, human services, and social programs; and homeland security and defense markets. The firm combines passion for its work with industry expertise and innovative analytics to produce compelling results throughout the entire program life cycle, from research and analysis through implementation and improvement. Since 1969, ICF has been serving government at all levels, major corporations, and multilateral institutions. More than 3,500 employees serve these clients worldwide.
ICF's Web site is www.icfi.com
ICF Macro conducts a broad range of international research and evaluation in the areas of public health and social development; education; media usage and patterns; and child labor and human trafficking.
ICF Macro is seeking an International Evaluation Specialist to contribute to multiple international evaluation projects in the child labor field. The projects assess how well the target programs and interventions work to prevent or reduce children's participation in exploitive work. There will also be opportunities to participate in a wide variety of other projects affecting domestic and international populations and themes that include Education, Youth Development, Poverty, Homelessness, Maternal and Child Health, Chronic Disease Prevention and Medicine, Child Welfare, Mental Health, Child Labor and Human Trafficking. Our clients include USAID; Department of Labor; Department of Education; Administration for Children and Families; Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality; Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; and National Institutes of Health. The position is located at our offices in Calverton, Maryland.
• Master's degree in sociology, demography, economics, political science, public health, or related quantitative social science field required; PhD preferred
• Training and/or experience in program evaluation
• Understanding of randomized controlled trials (RCTs)
• Experience with SAS, STATA, SPSS, or similar software
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
• Ability to develop innovative field-based evaluation research designs, including quantitative and mixed-methods approaches; experience with sampling design particularly desirable
• Experience supervising field staff, such as enumerators and data entry personnel, preferred
• Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques such as Hierarchical Linear Modeling (HLM) or other multivariate methods
• Fluency in Spanish or French a plus
• Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at once
• Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF International is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V
To express interest, please submit a current CV and cover letter at www.icfi.com/careers to position number 1100001080
Position title: International Evaluation Specialist
Employer Location: Calverton, MD
Keywords: Program evaluation, international development, child labor