adsila (www.adsila.org ) is expanding its advisory team, reaching out to savvy and passionate people to join our diverse and international team of senior advisors and mentors to assist early-stage social entrepreneurs that are developing global social ventures. The advisory position is not a full-time or paid position.
We are inviting advisors in the following areas:
- Financial Advisors - with 5+ years experience with particular focus in social enterprise/venture and/or NGO experience;
- Project managers/development - with at least two years of field experience working with NGOs and/or within social entrepreneurship settings;
- Fundraisers - with at least 3-5 years of successful track-record of securing contributions from donors, foundations and other agencies.
- Social media and Marketing professionals - 5+ years of experience with an interest in NGO, social and/or cause marketing.
- Specialists in developing social business and organizational plans - 5+ years of experience with an interest in social entrepreneurship.
- Web- and/or Graphic designers - InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator skills required to help design and build websites, logos, brochures etc.
Who is adsila?
adsila is a 501 c 3 organization in Bay Area, California.
adsila is the world's first virtual incubator for early-stage development and support of social ventures.
Our innovative approach uses latest technology to empower social entrepreneurs, particularly located in developing countries, to create, test, refine, grow and expand impact-driven social ventures.
We provide social entrepreneurs with the training, tools, and resources needed to solve difficult social and environmental challenges in areas, such as women's empowerment, education, science and technology, the environment, and economic development.
Please send us your bio or CVs at: azadeht(at)adsila.org