international service learning scholarships
Please see note below from University of Hong Kong.
Greeting from Office of Service-Learning, Lingnan University, Hong Kong!
We are pleased to inform you that the recruitment for the Visiting Service-Learning Tutorship Scheme is now open for application. We hope that outstanding students from your University will continue to join the Scheme and benefit to both Universities and greater success of Service-Learning.
The Visiting Service-Learning Tutorship Scheme is to promote service-learning at Lingnan in a new way by stimulating and experience sharing by the graduates who have experience practicing service-learning philosophy. The goals are to enhance the knowledge/concept of service-learning of students and faculty members and to help developing different service-learning courses/programs at Lingnan University.
• Appointment will be made on a fixed term contract for two years.
• A salary of HK$13,000 per month with fringe benefits.
• A small apartment on campus will be provided.
• Role of duties include conducting at least one assigned research and paper related to Service-Learning and assisting in implementing the Service-Learning Programs at OSL.
• Successful applicants should have a degree in any disciplines; have fruitful experiences on doing Service-Learning programs and have a particular interest in Asia in generally and Hong Kong in particular.
• Besides the application form and recommendation letters, applicants may also submit supplemental information such as a video for further assessment. Application form can be downloaded at http://www.ln.edu.hk/osl/download/VisitingTutor/applicationform.pdf
• Refer to the OSL website at www.ln.edu.hk/osl/VTScheme for further information.
>Please kindly help us to spread this news to your students. You may also find further information at the OSL website www.ln.edu.hk/osl "Visiting Service-Learning Tutorship Scheme".
If there is any question, please feel free to email me at email@example.com or contact me at (852) 2616-8051. Thank you so much!
Senior Project Officer, Office of Service-Learning Lingnan University, Hong Kong
Tel: 2616 8051 | Fax: 2468 4807
Address: NAB322, Lingnan University, Tuen Mun, H.K.
Christopher J. Johnstone, Ph.D.
Director of International Initiatives and Relations
College of Education and Human Development
University of Minnesota
104 Burton Hall
178 Pillsbury Dr SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455
National Center on Educational Outcomes
207 Pattee Hall
150 Pillsbury Dr SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Follow CEHD International on Twitter: www.twitter.com/UofM_CEHD_Intl