Pragmora invites applications for volunteer Research Associates
An Opportunity for Applied Research Experience!
Pragmora is an international peace-building organisation based in Canada. We develop and advocate realistic, non-violent measures to help prevent/resolve specific armed conflicts globally. Pragmora is both a policy think tank and a grassroots advocacy organization. www.pragmora.org
Pragmora is currently seeking three (3) volunteer Research Associates to provide meticulous background research on specific conflicts globally. No background knowledge of the conflict is required, but you must have the following qualifications...
- recent MA graduate, or current grad student in an international field
- able to work 4 hours per week over a minimum of a 8 week period
- willingness to take direction from and work closely with your Research Supervisor
- willingness to learn (this is not academic research, but policy research for policy analysis)
- excellent attention to detail
- strong internet research skills
- be available for video meetings via Skype
You must have a passion for peace issues and preferably, some experience with advocacy work.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, please email your resume and cover letter to volunteer(at)pragmora.com
President, Pragmora Board of Director
This material is cross-posted from the Peace and Collaborative Development Network, http://internationalpeaceandconflict.org