Week 2

Hello Y'all,

Journal 2 is due today (20th) by noon, so make sure you have those in, they have to be e-mailed both to Charles CGrafstrom@class.cla.umn.edu and myself kart0028@umn.edu.

Class will be meeting in Blegen 415, and here is the map. In class we will be having a discussion about Dean Rosenstone's lecture.

There is also an ADFAB meeting right after class. This session is going to be really useful because it offers tours of the East Bank, West Bank, St.Paul and also all the tunnels on campus. It will go on from 3:30 to 5PM, and begins right outside Johnston Hall. If you're interested, you should sign up by e-mailing adfab@class.cla.umn.edu.I will be walking there right after class, so feel free to join me.

There is also a Radio K new volunteer meeting today at 6:30PM in the Whole in basement of Coffman Union. Radio K is a student run radio station that operates out of Rarig, on the west bank. You can do anything from fundraising to DJing. I do a lot of stuff at Radio K and it has been enjoyable. If you have any questions or want to know more, you can always e-mail me.

There is also going to be a pizza lunch that the English department is hosting on Wednesday 21st from 12PM. If any of you are interested in going, we can meet outside Lind Hall, on the side that faces Church Street at around 12PM.

See y'all on Wednesday,
Sathiya

at September 20, 2005 8:34 AM