The GLBTA Programs Office of the University of Minnesota is in the process of hiring an Assistant Director. The Programs Office would like to extend an invite to the Open Public Forums for the three finalists. All of the forums will be held in Walter Library - 405.
- Wed, June 6 / 1:00p-2:00p in Walter Library 405 / Finalist: JOSH FLETCHER
- Thu, June 7 / 1:00p-2:00p in Walter Library 405 / Finalist: JASON JACKSON
Fri, June 8 / 1:00p-2:00p in Walter Library 405 / Finalist: PETEY PETERSONFriday's has been cancelled due to the finalist opting out of the Search Process.
- 15-minute presentation where each finalist responds to "How do you effectively train students and employees on gender and sexuality & intersections across additional identities?"
- Open Q&A where you can ask about their professional experiences, vision, or exciting GLBTA initiatives they've led
- Chance to stick around afterwards & socially connect with U of M students, employees, and community partners
- Give your feedback on our finalists to help give your voice to the decision-making process of hiring our next Assistant Director.
Please come join us & meet these finalists as they share their ideas & vision for making our campus more inclusive and affirming of GLBTA identities. Questions can be directed to Matthew Antonio Bosch (Director - GLBTA Programs Office) via firstname.lastname@example.org.