Chapter 7: Memory

As the title explains, chapter seven is about the memory. It succeeds in describing the difference between well known short term and long term memories as well as adds issues with processing this new information. The chapter also adds quite a few other terms that may not be well known including priming or semantic memory.

An idea that interested me was echoic memory, being able to remember what someone says in detail for brief seconds after it is said, because I thought I was special for being able to do that at all when I was in first grade not knowing that it is a normal thing. I am also very excited to learn about how to transfer information from the short term memory to the long term. I have issues with remembering many things after the application of the information is over.

Chapter seven is a long one and has a ton of new information so I recommend to readers, allow some time to get it down.

cov_memory.gif