Typing Games

My nephew was over this weekend. His father (my brother) is teaching him how to type. He was playing some of the cutest typing games I've ever seen. Thought I'd share them with you, since you might be looking for something similar.

These games are absolutely adorable... much different than the typing tutor games I played when I was a kid. I guess those sorts of games have gone the way of wall phones and such. I don't know if these are more effective, but I know that they are a lot more fun.

Fast Typer 2
This is an awesome game that increases the length of words that you need to type before the time runs out. My nephew wasn't getting very far, but I jumped on and tried the game out. It is ridiculously addictive.

Clockwords: Act I
Clockwords: Act I is such an awesome game. It kept my nephew busy for probably two or three hours. Fix machines by typing in words. It's as simple as that.

Online Flash Games

I have recently found a new site where I have begun playing online flash games. I used to play at Kongregate, but MadROMs is pretty awesome. With over 2000 games in their arsenal, I've wasted hundreds of hours playing on this site.

They have a great archive of free online arcade games, fighting flash games, and my favorite, flash casino games.

In the near future I'll be reviewing some of my favorite flash games. In the meantime, why not chime in? What are your favorite sites to play flash video games?

Recent Comments

• Dillon Colorado: The BULK of this mess is of our own doing. read more
  • Dillon Colorado: Thanks for info read more