Here are some awesome quotes by the guy from the 700 club. I stole them from the facebook group the 700 club is shameless propaganda:
Pat Robertson Quotes:
"There is no such thing as separation of church and state in the Constitution. It is a lie of the Left and we are not going to take it anymore."
"We have a court that has essentially stuck its finger in God's eye and said we're going to legislate you out of the schools. We're going to take your commandments from off the courthouse steps in various states. We're not going to let little children read the commandments of God. We're not going to let the Bible be read, no prayer in our schools. We have insulted God at the highest levels of our government. And then we say, "Why does this happen?" Well, why it's happening is that God Almighty is lifting his protection from us."
"The Constitution of the United States, for instance, is a marvelous document for self-government by the Christian people. But the minute you turn the document into the hands of non-Christian people and atheistic people they can use it to destroy the very foundation of our society. And that's what's been happening."
"The feminist agenda is not about equal rights for women. It is about a socialist, anti-family political movement that encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism, and become lesbians."
"To see Americans become followers of Islam is nothing short of insanity.... The Islamic people, the Arabs, were the ones who captured Africans, put them in slavery, and sent them to America as slaves. Why would the people in America want to embrace the religion of slavers."
"Just like what Nazi Germany did to the Jews, so liberal America is now doing to the evangelical Christians. It's no different. It is the same thing. It is happening all over again. It is the Democratic Congress, the liberal-based media and the homosexuals who want to destroy the Christians. Wholesale abuse and discrimination and the worst bigotry directed toward any group in America today. More terrible than anything suffered by any minority in history."
Needless to say, right-wing christian conservatives are nut jobs
Welcome to the 2005 edition of getting to know your friends. What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it onto a new e-mail that you'll send. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to a whole bunch of people including the person who sent it to you.
The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends, if you did not know them already.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 9:30am
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds are a girls best friend and my birthstone, pearls are for old ladys
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? hehe the cinema? I wouldnt really classify Block E as a cinema but anyways....Sin City
4. What is your favorite TV show? The Simpsons
5. What did you have for breakfast? a cigarette
6. What is your middle name? Marie
7. What is your favorite cuisine? um im a poor college student, so i dont really get to eat much 'cuisine' but the soup salad and breadsticks at the olive garden are pretty damn awesome
8. What foods do you dislike? mushrooms
9. What are your favorite potato chips? LAYS potato
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? The new Moby CD friggin rocks!
11. What kind of car do you drive? Red cavalier with a passenger side window that works!!!!
12. Favorite sandwich? ham on monterey cheddar from subway
13. What characteristics do you despise? fat...not gonna lie
14. Favorite item of clothing? I can only pick one? I guess it would have to be my Gwen Stefani L.A.M.B. shirt
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? California...actually not vacation, I want to live there
16. What color is your bathroom? prison cell beige, its a lovely shared dorm bathroom
17. Favorite brand of clothing? hmmm I like LAMB but i only own one shirt and one purse of hers, otherwise its gotta be hollister
18. Where would you retire? Malibu
19. Favorite time of day? afternpon/evening
21. Favorite sport to watch? um...do reality shows count as sports?
24. What fabric detergent do you use? uhhh...tide???
25. Coke or Pepsi? DIET COKE IS MY LOVE
6. Are you a morning person or night owl? ha me a morning person? def a night owl
27. What is your shoe size? 8 1/2 or 9
28. Do you have any pets? omg, my cat died you bastard! i do have buddy though!
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your family and friends?
if i get a 10/10 on my bio project i bring my grade up to a C-, thus passing biology
30. What did you want to be when you were little? according to my mom i used to tell people i wanted to take my clothes off for money
31. What are you supposed to be doing today? writing my history paper, but Lesley and I are watching this random 'Office' show on TV
32. Your birthday? April 20, 1986 omg yes i know its 420 and im over it
33. Who sent this to you? Tuna