Oulipian three little pigs

Build this house with me. Only straw. If you build it, he will come.

Come out, come out, wherever you are. I bet you can squel like a pig.

This is my house, I have to defend it.

Little pigs! Let me come in!

Not by the hair of your chinhy-chin-chin!

Then I'll huff. And I'll puff. And I'l blow your house down. I'm a warewolf. I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast. I'm havnig an old friend for dinner.

Build this house with me. Only sticks. If you build it, he will come.

This is my house, I have to defend it.

Little pigs! Let me come in!

Build this house with me. I must think of a brick wall. If you build it, he will come.

This is my house, I have to defend it.

Little pigs! Let me come in!

Then I'll huff. And I'll puff. And I'l blow your house down. I'm a warewolf. I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.

You think I'm licked. You all think I'm licked. Well, I'm not licked. And I'm going to stay rigjht here and fight for this cause. I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore. There's no place like home.

I'll get you my pretty. I'll be back.

You can't get me. Nah na nah na boo boo.

Posted by groo0018 at 12:04 AM

In this life, you don't have to prove nothin to nobody but yourself

You want to know what I want? I'll tel you what I want. I want back what Bobby Fischer took with him when he disappeared. If you build it, he will come. According to Greek mythology, the titans were greater than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Being perfect is about being able to look your friends in the eye and know that you didn't let them down, because you told them the truth. And that truth is that you did everything you could. There wasn't one more thing that you could have done. Can you live in that moment, as best as you can, with clear eyes and love in your hear? With joy in your heart? If you can do that gentlemen, then you're perfect.

Posted by groo0018 at 10:18 PM

Hollywood again

Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac…It’s in the hole! It’s in the hole! It’s in the hole! Excuse me while I whip this out. You’ll shoot your eye out. They’re boobs Ed. Yeah baby! You make me want to be a better man. That’s what I love about these high school girls. I keep getting older, they stay the same age.

Posted by groo0018 at 10:39 PM

Beverly Hollywood here

We came. We saw. We kicked ass. Don’t mess with the bull, young man. You’ll get the horns. Be afraid. Be very afraid. First rule of Fight Club—you do not talk about Fight Club. You can’t handle the truth. Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Posted by groo0018 at 10:37 PM

An entry from Beverly Hollywood

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? Houston, we have a problem. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. I am serious. And don’t call me Shirley. We’re on a mission from God. They may take our lives, but they’ll never take our freedom. Carpe Diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

Posted by groo0018 at 10:42 PM