With Distinction | 03 March

WithDistinction_Sign

Today I finished up the March exhibit for the Plant Pathology Library. We wanted to get it up because Susan Dworkin, whose book "Viking in the Wheat Field" was just published, is speaking on campus tonight. Come by the library to check it out!

Good write-up, Iˇ¦m normal visitor of oneˇ¦s website, maintain up the nice operate, and It's going to be a regular visitor for a long time.

I'll gear this review to 2 types of people: current Zune owners who are considering an upgrade, and people trying to decide between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players worth considering out there, like the Sony Walkman X, but I hope this gives you enough info to make an informed decision of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as well.)

Apple now has Rhapsody as an app, which is a great start, but it is currently hampered by the inability to store locally on your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps bit rate. If this changes, then it will somewhat negate this advantage for the Zune, but the 10 songs per month will still be a big plus in Zune Pass' favor.

Hello.This post was really motivating, especially since I was searching for thoughts on this matter last Tuesday.