Recently in Sonic Self-Portrait Category

Sound Portrait

My sound portrait is a sort of story that tells about me. It was almost supposed to be a visit through activities which I like, and also some of those that I don't. Not just activities, but experiences in general. If you can pick up on what is going on, it is easy to understand what inspires me, or what it is that I like. I got a little carried away, hence the 6+ minutes, so I hope you don't become bored listening to it. I wanted to stray away from warping/altering the sounds too heavily. I liked the idea of keeping it more real, because I find it to have a more genuine feel to it. There are some alterations and definitely a ton of layering within the clip. I don't want to say too much more in the description or there will be nothing left to surprise.

SOUND PORTRAIT 55.wav.zip

SSPProject

Sonic Self Portrait Project Wav.zip

When making this, I had in mind to do it in sort of thirds. Also, every thing in here is specifically there for a reason. While the main theme will seem obvious, there are some subtle ones in there as well.

Audio Self Portrait

Sonic Self

Sonic Self

Rachel sound piece

Mark's sound self

Mark by Sound.wav

I'm a dad of 2 children, Oscar is 5 and Lucille is 17 months old. This a piece of my everyday life. You will hear sounds recorded from our home, along with music from my favorite musicians.

This page is an archive of recent entries in the Sonic Self-Portrait category.

Blog Responses is the previous category.

Syllabus & Schedule is the next category.

Sonic Self-Portrait: Monthly Archives