Free Moshi Monsters Membership Codes 2014

Moshi Monsters is an online game with over 90 million registered players worldwide in 2014. This game was created in 2007 by Mind Candy. Moshi Monsters has become one of the most popular online games since then. Players can choose their very own pet monster to customize and explore Monstro City.

Anyone can sign up to play Moshi Monsters for free but you need a paid membership to access all of the game's features. A Moshi Monsters membership can cost up to $50/year. Here are some of the benefits of having a Moshi Monsters membership in 2014:

• More rooms and house styles to choose from
  • Access to the Underground Disco
  • Customize your monster with any color
  • Become a Super Moshi
  • Display your art at the Googenheim
  • Buy games from the Games Starcade
  • Access to the Moshling Zoo
  • Shop at the Moshi Port
moshi-monsters-ad.jpg

Moshi Monsters members can do everything on the list above and even more! If you really want to get the most out of Moshi Monsters in 2014, then you need a membership. Just ask some current Moshi Monsters members and I'm sure they'll tell you how great it is!

Paying for a Moshi Monsters membership can be too expensive for many players though. Other players don't have a credit card or the ability to buy the membership cards in stores. Wouldn't it be great if you could get a Moshi Monsters membership for free?

Well you're in luck. I found a site that actually gives away free Moshi Monsters membership codes in 2014. The site is called Free Game Memberships and they give away memberships for lots of games including Moshi Monsters! It's free and easy to sign up so you can start earning a membership right away.

Once you've signed up at Free Game Memberships, you'll see a list of different offers that you can choose from. Just pick a couple that look fun/easy to do and fill them out. You'll earn points for every offer you complete! The points are added to your account within an hour of completing the offer usually.

Save up your points and you can use them for up to a year long Moshi Monsters membership code for 2014. I got a one month free Moshi Monsters membership and I only had to do 2 offers to get it! Just make sure you fill out the offers correctly and you should have a free Moshi Monsters membership in no time.

If you want to enjoy the benefits of having a Moshi Monsters membership for free, try out Free Game Memberships!

Club Penguin Free Memberships for 2014

Club Penguin has one of the largest online gaming communities for kids in 2014. Players create penguin characters and interact with others in this online world. Club Penguin players are also given their own igloo that they can decorate and share with others. The game is free for anyone to play but in order to get the most out of Club Penguin, you need a membership.

Memberships are available for Club Penguin starting at $8/month and decreasing in price the more months you purchase. This price can be too much for some players so I'll be discussing some ways to get a free CP membership for 2014. Some of the benefits of having a Club Penguin membership include:

• The ability to dress up your penguin however you want

• Access to new parties and experiences every week

• Adopt up to 20 Puffle pets to care for and keep you company

• Purchase rare and exclusive items and outfits for your penguin character

• Customize your igloo in an unlimited amount of ways and share it with friends

• Participate in the latest parties and games

• Get exclusive items to decorate your igloo

• Much much more!

Having a Club Penguin membership unlocks a world of possibilities and options that are not available to non-members. Not everyone can purchase a Club Penguin membership so I'm going to let you in on a way to get a free CP membership for 2014. There are a lot of sites that advertise giving away free Club Penguin memberships, but there's only one I've found that actually works.
free-club-penguin-membership-2014.png
The site is called Free Game Memberships and they have lots of game memberships available for different games. To get a free membership, you just have to do surveys and other activities to earn points. Then you can use your points to get a free Club Penguin membership for 2014.

It only took me about 40 minutes to get a 3 month CP membership by doing activities on FreeGameMemberships. Surveys are usually the quickest and easiest way to get points and they give you your points almost instantly. Sometimes the site has some glitches so it may take a couple tries to get access to the surveys at first.

If you're looking for a free Club Penguin membership for 2014, give Freegamemberships a try. It's pretty quick and easy to get any kind of game membership if you're willing to fill out some surveys and offers. Don't spend another year as a non-member, time to get the most out of Club Penguin!

Free Animal Jam Memberships for 2014

Animal Jam is an online game where players create avatars of different animals and interact with each other. The game was created by National Geographic and Smart Bomb Interactive. Animal Jam players are commonly referred to as "Jammers." Players can choose from a variety of activities in Animal Jam like games, shopping, chatting with other Jammers, and more.

Animal Jam is free to play for everyone but there is also paid membership available. Jammers with a membership can really get the most out of the game. Having an Animal Jam membership in 2014 unlocks a variety of different features and activities that are not available to free players. Some of these features are:

• Able to have up to 24 different animals instead of only 2

• Every member gets a free diamond every week in 2014 to spend on anything

• Play certain games that are for members only

• Ability to purchase every kind of animal in the game

• You can adopt all the types of pets

• Buy special members-only items for your den

• Get early access to all of the new Animal Jam Adventures for 2014

• Customize your nametag with cool colors and symbols

• Access to many other member items and activities

You'll be able to do all of the things listed above and even more when you get an Animal jam membership for 2014! Members can truly get the most out of Animal Jam because they have access to everything. If this list isn't enough of a reason to get an Animal Jam membership, just ask other members around Jamaa how great it is to have a membership!
animal-jam-free-memberships.jpg
Animal Jam memberships are available for purchase starting at $6/month or you can get a whole year for $50. This can be too expensive for some players so I get asked a lot about how to get a free Animal Jam membership for 2014. Jammers used to be able to get free memberships if they agreed to be a beta tester and try out new features before they are released.

The only way I've found to get a free Animal Jam membership in 2014 is from a site called Free Game Memberships. Basically you can earn points for doing different offers like watching short videos or playing computer games. Just make sure you follow the instructions and you'll get your points soon after you complete the offer.

You can save up your points and use them on any game membership you want! They have lots of other game memberships there too! I found that the quickest/easiest offers to do are the surveys. You just have to answer some questions and then click submit when you're done. I got my points in about 30 minutes.

A one month Animal Jam membership for 2014 was only 50 points so I just did two surveys and got one. Freegamememberships.com is the only site I've used that actually works to get a free AJ membership. They emailed me the membership code right away after I cashed in my points.

If you want all of the awesome benefits of an Animal Jam membership without having to pay for it, then I'd highly recommend Free Game Memberships!