NuMatrix Review - Is it a scam or does it work?

So I guess I'll start this review off with a little bit about myself. First off I'm a graduate student at the University of Minnesota (hence the UMN blog.) Anyways due to this I'm constantly looking for something that can help give me an "edge" if you will when it comes to my coursework and hectic schedule. So when I saw an advertisement for a nootropic supplement called NuMatrix I was obviously interested yet hesitant at the same time. It appears to be a relatively new supplement having launched in 2014 and I'm always a bit hesitant with new products as its hard to know if they are legit or a scam.

numatrix.jpg

Anyways NuMatrix markets itself as a complete nootropic or brain supplement that supports memory, focus, energy, concentration, and cognitive functioning. All these are things that I personally could use a little more of. So after finding a coupon code for 20% off (NuCustomer) and a full money back guarantee so I figured I would give it a shot.

First things first, if you are expecting NuMatrix to be like the NZT pill from limitless you are going to be disappointed. The best way I can describe it is feeling like a well oiled version of yourself.
You feel like yourself except it's easier to stay motivated and comprehend the task at hand. That said I've decided to break this review down into the results I've personally experienced in the area's NuMatrix claims to support.

My Review of NuMatrix:

Energy - First and foremost this is the easiest result to notice. Within about 30 minutes of taking my first dose of NuMatrix it was pretty apparent the energy portion had kicked in. It's a little weird though as it feels different than most energy supplements. Generally when I take a stimulant based energy supplement I feel it come on fast and I tend to get the kind of energy that makes we want to get out of my seat and move.

NuMatrix was different as it seemed to subtly creep up on me and all the sudden I realized I just felt REALLY awake. The best part of this was I didn't feel the regular stimulant effects such as anxiousness or the need to move around. In all honesty this is probably my favorite thing about NuMatrix, the ability to still sit down and get my work done. It appears to be due to the Caffeine and L-Theanine combination in the supplement which supposedly takes of the edge off of the stimulant effect.

This energy lasts for about 4-5 hours for me and slowly tapers off afterwards. No real noticeable crash but rather a taper effect.

Results: 5/5

Focus & Concentration

This kind of goes hand and hand with energy results above. That said the calm or clean energy makes it a lot easier to stay focused on the task at hand. Additionally I notice myself not letting my mind wander as much when I take NuMatrix. If you have ever taken a medication like adderall you probably understand how you can catch yourself reading or working for hours on end without losing your train of thought, NuMatrix is similar to this but obviously at a lesser extent.

When not using NuMatrix I personally catch myself reading for a bit and then realizing that I just read a couple paragraphs/pages and don't even remember what I had just read since my mind was wandering off on some tangent. With NuMatrix this doesn't seem to happen and I don't have to go back and re-read sections of my textbooks. So In the end I really feel like it helps save me time while studying and you know what they say, time is money.

Results: 4.5/5 (Works really well but it's not on adderall levels)

Cognitive Functioning

This is one of the more subtle effects of NuMatrix. Like I said above, it's not NZT but it does tend to help me comprehend things easier. I tend to struggle with advanced mathematics more so than other subjects and NuMatrix seems to help with that. Where as I would generally need to go over problems or concepts a few times fully grasp them with NuMatrix I feel like it "clicks" quicker. It's subtle but if I look back it does seem to help reasonably well.

Results: 4.5/5

Memory

Last but not least is the Memory aspect. I've only just started my second bottle of NuMatrix so take this for what it's worth but I feel like my memory is slightly more retentive. NuMatrix claims that the memory effects are both short and long term with somewhat of a cumulative effect. So for all I know they could keep getting better and better but as of know they are only slightly better.

I still need to study for my exams and take notes. I was hoping it would give me photographic memory but that didn't quite work out. Honestly though I do feel like it has helped a fair amount in the memory department but it's hard to know for sure as I feel my studying ability itself has gotten better due to the supplement. Either way though I'm happy with the memory effects and I haven't misplaced my wallet in over a month if there is any correlation there haha.

Results: 4/5

Overall

All in all I would definitely recommend NuMatrix. Obviously it's not going to turn a C average student into the class valedictorian but I feel like it could help a good student get the most out of their ability.

Additionally at the price (I purchased my bottle from their website http://neuropharmlabs.com for around $36 with a coupon code) it's actually a lot cheaper than the alternatives I used. A dose of NuMatrix is anywhere from around 50 cents to a dollar based on if you take 1-2 pills. I tend to take 2 pills which is still a fair bit cheaper than grabbing a five hour energy or hitting starbucks on the way to the library.

Hopefully this review helps some of your out who are thinking about giving it a shot. Obviously take my results with a grain of salt as different people tend to react differently to supplements but for me it was definitely worth the cost of a couple movie tickets.

Recent Comments

• ajaybihani@weboseo.com: I think this will work , but every thing have read more

Recent Assets

• numatrix.jpg

Tag Cloud