Global warming has been the talk, well of the globe lately. Scientist say to blame is us people emitting fossil fuels and oils which create greenhouse gasses. Greenhouse gasses are gasses that don't allow heat to escape out of the atmosphere. I will actually use the six principals to disclaim global warming.
1. There could be many reasons for what scientists call global warming. Do they have exact proof that it is the greenhouse gasses that are causing global warming?
2. Just because we are using gases and fuels doesn't mean that is the actual cause of global warming.
3 Can we actually test what greenhouse gasses are in the atmosphere? How can we eliminate them if they are causing our world to heat up.
4. We know of previous ice ages and so forth but how do we know what is going on now went on before then? If we can test for the gasses in our atmosphere have we done it multiple times? Numbers can only tell us what happened in the past, but they can't tell us exactly what will happen in the future.
5. So scientists are claiming global warming is such a big deal when we could be blowing it all out of proportion and overreacting. Does anyone remember Y2K?
6. Is there any other simpler way to determine why our summers are getting a little warmer than usual.
Overall, just because scientists are telling us global warming is happening doesn't mean it is actually true. To some people it is just a myth and actually I think it is a way for companies to sell their products. Have you ever noticed that the products that are "greener" are actually more expensive?